When renting an apartment you often sign an agreement as to how you will be expected to treat your new place. Most landlords will request you to not paint the walls, remove flooring, or use heavy duty nails to hang your pictures. There is no need to worry, there are a variety of temporary décor solutions you can put in your apartment to add your own personal touches. We want your new apartment at Legacy Court Apartments in Midvale, UT to feel like home so we have provided you with some décor solutions you can try below.
- Double Sided Carpet Tape allows you to personalize your living space by added decorative rugs to any area in your home. The carpet tape will keep your rug from sliding or becoming a tripping hazard in your home by securing it to the floor. This tape won’t cause any damage to the existing floor if you decided to move your rugs and redecorate your home.
- Window Film is a great solution if you still want natural sunlight in your space but you want your privacy as well. Installing window film to your windows can add a nice touch to your space and allow you to get as much natural light as you want. These come in a variety of patterns and are easy to put on and take off.
- Command Hooks are a rentals best friend. These and Command Strips are perfect when you want to hang up picture frames or statement art pieces. These can be placed directly to the wall and won’t cause any damage to the paint. Using these are recommended over nails and pins to hang up wall décor.
- Temporary Wallpaper is fairly new and very effective in decorating your rental space. Unlike traditional wallpaper it is easy to put up and take off and doesn’t cause damage to the existing walls and paint. These come in a variety of colors and patterns so you can pick which one would work best for your space.
- Wall Decals are a fun and creative way to add character to your space. You can pick any quote or pattern to display in your living space. These are easily personalized to your style and can work as the statement piece you need in your currently drab living space.
As you can see there are many options out there to help you in decorating your new apartment at Legacy Court Apartments in Midvale, UT without causing unnecessary damage to the existing walls or floor. The trick to making any space your own is to be creative. For more information regarding our apartments and the units we have available, please call us today.